Friday, May 16, 2008

There Will Be Blog


Kyle Wade
From The Post It Project, here.

It's easy to say why I'm happy right now. (1) It's the last week of school, (2) It's beautiful out right now, (3) I'm done with all my work except my private reading paper, Wilder Voice came out yesterday, and (5) everything, for the most part, is coming up West--if you catch my drift.


It's so nice out, as a matter of fact, it's getting hard for me to get angry at anything. Even reading coverage of this year's stupid primary season has lost it's high blood pressure-inducing effects.


So, today, I think I'm going to catch up on some blogging I've wanted to do. Later on Oberliner: Comics reviews! Kathy G. beats up another blogger! Chris Matthews beats up some anonymous wingnut! Review of Prince Caspian and Iron Man!