Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hysterical Fiction


Since this is a literacy challenge, I think I'll talk about an upcoming book. It's going, I think, to redefine how we view fiction and how we view the way in which we see the world. The book is The Overton Windown, and it's written by one of America's great thinkers, Glenn Beck. Says Will Bunch of The Philadelphia Daily News:


An early hint may come in June, when Beck publishes his book The Overton Window, which he described as "a story of America in a time much like today where the people are confused," with a government in crisis and the rise of a citizens' group called the Founders Keepers, which "leads to a battle and a civil war, and life is upside-down planetwide."

The book is fictional, Beck said.

I know I'm looking forward to it.


Digby is calling the book, Atlas Cried. Perfect.